Encourage your students to enter the NOCTI 2017 Video Contest! Students can show off their creativity for a chance to win prizes for their CTE program. The theme for this year’s contest is: “Bright Futures in CTE!”
Grab your shades... the future of CTE is bright! Highlight the exciting spectrum of possibilities CTE offers by showcasing your personal experiences. Create the video on your own or gather a group of classmates to join in the fun. Use your imagination to create a video that creatively, cleverly, and concisely highlights and explores the endless possibilities of success that can be achieved through CTE.
Eligible videos must be produced during the 2016-17 school year and be submitted to NOCTI by January 31, 2017. Winners will be announced during NOCTI’s February 2017 CTE Month Celebration. Go here for more details, and in the meantime, check out the 2016 winners!
Each spring, NOCTI offers its customers an opportunity to provide feedback regarding its products and services through a customer satisfaction survey. The results from the 2016 survey have been tallied and we are pleased to highlight the following:
- Top states represented in the survey aligned with those states that use our services the most, and states with NOCTI-managed programs.
- Site Coordinators represented the largest group of respondents, with teachers making up the next highest category.
- Once again, NOCTI’s customer service received “Excellent” ratings in technical support, email correspondence, and telephone inquiries.
- Ratings for NOCTI’s corporate website and its Client Services Center (online management system) also received “Good” to “Excellent” ratings.
- About 71% of the respondents reported being familiar with college credit recommendations, about the same amount as last year. Learn about college credit recommendations here.
- About 48% of respondents reported that their school has not participated in pilot testing. To learn more about Pilot Testing, click here.
We appreciate the detailed compliments, concerns, and comments provided by those responding. The feedback from our surveys is reviewed when planning enhancements to our products and systems with a goal of making them as user-friendly as possible.
We would like to congratulate Steve Paduhovich from York County School of Technology in York, Pennsylvania. Steve was randomly selected from all respondents to win an Amazon gift card! Watch for our next survey in the spring. We’d love to have your feedback, too!